Help Keep Our Pregnant And At-Risk Patients Safe (COVID-19 Update)
To our patients and their families
Your health is of utmost importance to us. We are open and keeping all current appointments. Little is known about the risks to pregnant patients, and for that reason, we are treating those who are pregnant with caution. Appropriate precautions to sanitize our office are always part of our daily procedures.
Here is how you can help us keep this population and other at-risk patients such as elderly patients safe.
- Stay home, if you have any symptoms of fever, cough, chest congestion or flu-like symptoms.
- Our health care facility will ask that you reschedule your appointment, stopping you at the entrance, if you have any symptoms, or if you have traveled to any of the government known risk areas, or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or the flu.
- If you are suspecting you have been exposed or have the symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, do not come into the office instead please call or use your patient portal to send us a message and we will provide direction.
- Please follow the Ohio guidelines and the CDC website guidelines and use caution when traveling. Travel is being limited by the government as well as large gatherings by the Governor of Ohio, in an effort to contain and reduce the spread of the virus.
- We are requesting masks be worn at any visit to our office.
- Visitors are not permitted at this time. This includes significant others at any obstetrical appointment.
For more information
If you have any other questions related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) be sure the information is most current and accurate by going to these websites.
Government Centers of Disease and Control
From our Ohio Governor:
OB GYN Associates