Appointments can be made by calling our office during normal business hours.
No Show Policy for Scheduled Appointments
OBGYN Associates of Akron will charge $40.00 for an appointment that is scheduled but not kept. We also reserve the right to dismiss patients from the practice for repeat NO SHOWS.
View Full No Show Policy Here
After Hours & Emergency Care
If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911 or head to the nearest emergency room. For all other calls, an on-call physician is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours. In some instances, we may require that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
All office visits are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and debit cards. Please contact our billing office should you have any financial questions or concerns.
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
You have a right:
- to be treated with respect and receive courteous considerate care in a setting that provides appropriate privacy;
- to know who is treating you and be informed about your health problem and treatment in terms you can understand;
- to know, with respect to treatment, the chances of success, possible risks, side effects and alternatives;
- to refuse treatment after being informed of the medical consequences of declining care;
- to ask to see another clinician in order to secure a second opinion;
- to confidential medical records and, except when required by law, approve or refuse their release.
You have a responsibility:
- to give the clinician complete information regarding your health status;
- to ask for clarification of anything you do not understand;
- to keep appointments or call and cancel;
- to show respect for the health care personnel.